Vu2Vu™ is a customer service provider (CSP) for Vidyo™ Inc., the market leader in Personal Telepresence video conferencing systems. Vidyo™ pioneered the use of Scalable Video Coding (SVC) solutions for video conferencing in 2005 and supplies the technology that powers 40% of the major forces in unified communications solutions and We at “LAMHAS SATELLITE SERVICES LTD” Lamhas is official Re-seller of Vu2Vu products in india.
Vu2Vu™ offers a less expensive, higher quality hosted video conferencing solution that can be used directly from a desktop, mobile or conference room environment. The Vu2Vu™ system can also connect to other legacy video conferencing and voice systems via the Vidyo™ Gateway. Each participant in a Vidyo™ conference experiences the best quality their connection will allow so that someone connecting via wireless in an airport does not dictate the quality for the other meeting endpoints such as an HD room system.
The use of video communication for holding remote meetings will result in huge savings in terms of time and money. Video conferencing makes it easy to involve multiple locations on a national and global scale when discussing issues and in fact tends to improve internal communications. The resulting reduction in unnecessary travel time contributes not only to cost savings but also to an improved quality of life for participants.
Vu2Vu™ allows you meet virtually, improve efficiencies, and save the environment!
The Vu2Vu™ Experience
Connect, unify and empower: Vu2Vu™ puts users in the picture and in control.
Vu2Vu™ works the way you do. It runs on the devices you’re using now from smart phones to tablets, desktops to video room systems, bringing HD-quality video and content to every participant.
Vu2VuClick™ is a natural, versatile and inexpensive cloud based global personal telepresence service that makes the underlying infrastructure completely transparent to the end user, with a simple and easy to operate interface. IT skills are not required. Just log onto your own dedicated web portal and click to connect to your registered seats for point-to-point and multipoint calls. Vu2Vu™ can also provide connection to legacy video conferencing equipment via our network gateway.
Vu2VuClick™, a Vidyo™ powered service, brings HD telepresence to the desktop with no requirement for purpose built devices.
A simple download of VidyoDesktop™ to an existing Windows, Mac or Linux based desktop or laptop computer within an organisation enables HD-quality, face-to-face conversations with colleagues. All you need is an internet connection.
Vu2VuClick™ enables multipoint video conferencing over general purpose IP networks, including wireless, without experiencing noticeable delays or loss of information. Each conference participant experiences the best quality service that their individual connection to the internet provides, so someone with a poor connection does not dictate the quality for the meeting.
VidyoInAction_Mac_smVu2VuClick™ empowers an organisation by putting the potential of natural, versatile and inexpensive video telepresence conferencing at every user’s fingertips. The Vu2VuClick™, a Vidyo™ powered service, leverages SVC (Scalable Video Coding) technology on a continuum of devices, from hand held to telepresence room systems, all in the same call. Go mobile and watch productivity rise with the quality of relationships formed through face-to-face communication. Personal telepresence re-orientates people to face the screen and camera allowing eye contact to be made with the person that you are speaking to and not with ‘the conference table’. Interaction is far superior and subtle facial reactions can be interpreted due to high resolution and minimal latency.
Connecting Diverse Devices, Everywhere
VidyoDesktop™ and VidyoDesktop™ VE (virtual edition) extends high-quality video conferencing to Windows, Mac and Linux computers, allowing users on these systems to participate at their office, from home, or on the road. With support encoding at resolutions up to full HD and dual-screen multipoint video, VidyoDesktop™ delivers a first-class conferencing experience to any workspace. VidyoDesktop™ VE extends high quality conferencing and collaboration to virtual desktop and thin client environments.
- Ultra HD 4k support to display rich content and multiple full HD participants
- Multiple user-selectable layouts for continuous presence, active speaker, and shared content
- Supported in Windows, Mac, Linux and select virtual desktop environments
- In-conference public and private text chat
- Share any app or desktop into the conference, and switch between multiple streams of shared content
- Far-end camera control of Vidyo™ and third-party group solutions
- Host conferences in your own virtual conference room with simple click-to-connect access for both administered users and guests
- Works on existing computers and laptops, no need for expensive dedicated appliances
- See the details by popping shared content out to a separate window or second monitor\
- No more commuting to the conference room
Quality Meetings on Mobile Devices
The VidyoMobile™ app brings high-quality video conferencing to popular Apple and Android tablets and smartphones. Host a person-to-person or multi-party video conference from your office, home, or in transit on both wireless broadband and WiFi connections. As a full-featured endpoint in your VidyoConferencing™ solution, VidyoMobile™ delivers transcode-free video conferencing for natural communication at the pace of conversation, without the broken pictures associated with traditional solutions.
- Join and host meetings from your smartphone or tablet
- Make any participant or content share bigger with pinch-to-zoom and real-time panning
- Far-end camera control (FECC) of remote VidyoRoom™ systems
- Customisable layout with up to 4 on-screen participants
- Multipoint Content Sharing: toggle to switch between shares from multiple participants
- Collaborate from anywhere with a WiFi or 3G/4G connection
- See the details on high-resolution tablets with 3-megapixel shared content resolution
- Switch between front- and rear-facing cameras on the fly
- Leave the room without leaving the conference